Brands That Inspire Change.
Who are Wolfson Brands?
Over the last 17 years Wolfson Brands has developed an award-winning catalogue of globally recognised industry leading fitness, health and wellbeing brands. From in-house branding, to marketing through our very own Network (FanFuel), we challenge the industry norm with unparalleled innovation bound with creativity.
We are innovators in brand, marketing, product and culture. Creating inspiration, we never stop exploring the possible and see evolution as a key part of the journey to unlocking happiness. We do this together, we are a community, we practise humility, we strive to help ourselves and others Live Life Better. We push to be the difference. We are Wolfson.
It’s been an incredible adventure. We’re excited for what comes next.
What can you expect from us? Aside from the recognition, reward and incentives we provide for our team, there’s so much more to life with Wolfson.
Working with us, your voice will be heard, you’ll grow, learn and be encouraged to challenge boundaries. We’ll make a positive commitment to your wellbeing and health, and you’ll work with a solid team who will motivate you, both personally and professionally. You’ll become part of a company that’s growing globally, and inspiring all of us to live life better!
Our Values – This is our culture.
We strive to enjoy every day, to provide that 🙂 to customers, peers, family & are on that constant pursuit of happiness
We Give Back in any way we can, from the communities we operate in to ones we create – our team, our affiliates & customers
We lead by example, we are pioneers, we are passionate, we are innovators. We Inspire change
We are in this together. We care. We show gratitude, we have empathy for others and are respectful at all times
We are inquisitive. We travel into the unknown. We believe anything is possible, be bold, have faith.
We never stand still. Always moving, always learning and always leading the way
Benefits & Perks
As you’d imagine, we offer all the usual perks of working with a global industry leader: individual recognition schemes, generous allowances for time off, private healthcare cover, permanent flexibility of hours and working location to name but a few.
Personal benefits and perks include:
● Generous family leave packages – family first, always.
● 33 days leave
● Private Healthcare & Dental Cover
● 4 x Salary Life Assirance
● Flexible hours & Environment – Honesty over Hours. Life over Location
● Tailored bonus plan
● Personal development plan
● A wellbeing programme focused on Mind, Body, Finance and Social
● Perk boxes with the latest products and merchandise, on arrival with us and quarterly
● The ability to give something back, with a week each year for working in the Community
● Friends and family discount on all Wolfson web stores and bands
● Recognition when we achieve great things
In addition, there is a great opportunity to shape the UX function within the design team at Wolfson Brands, shaping both the working practices and development of this function, with leadership potential as UX needs to expand across our 20+ brands
Description of the role
Working with our Head of Design and the wider Wolfson Team, this role involves significant collaboration with the CRO team and an exciting variety of responsibilities, including:
• Conducting user research and testing
• Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
• Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
• Conducting concept and usability testing, as well as gathering feedback
• Defining the right interaction model and subsequently evaluating its success
• Front-end design, creating mock-ups of sites / products
Who are we looking for?
We believe in people. We believe in great skills, attitude and supporting you. If you’re aligned with our values, believe in our vision and are excited about the opportunity, then we’d really love to learn more about you (even if you don’t tick all the boxes), so apply anyway!
The specific attributes we are looking for, for this role, are as follows:
• A strong background in UX Design, where your work has been led by user research and feedback
• Experience of developing wireframes and task flows based on user need
• Experience of working with A/B testing and user feedback tools
• Front-end design experience, specifically in Figma for UI Design and Prototyping purposes
• Excellent time management skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Excellent team focus and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with other members of the design team and with other departments in the company
• The ability to take constructive criticism and the willingness to learn and grow from it
Please note that applicants for this role will need to be based within a commutable distance from our Glasgow office, although there will be plenty of opportunity to work from home once you’re settled into the team.
We value and embrace difference, and so we are of course an equal opportunity employer. We will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Our Promise to You
Being part of the pack
Benefits and Perks
Wolfson Welcome Pack full of Products & Merch
Personal Development Plan
Tailored Bonus Plan
Recognition for peers when we achieve great things
Wellbeing Programme – 4 Pillars – Mind, Body, Financial & Social
Private Healthcare & Dental Cover
Giving back to the Community – 1 week per year working in the community
Flexible hours & Environment – Honesty over Hours. Life over Location
Generous Family leave packages – family first, always
Quarterly Perk boxes with the latest products & merch
Friends & Family 50% discount on all Wolfson web stores