Planning and Operations Assistant
Description of the role
This is a vital role new for Wolfson Brands, supporting the full supply chain process from procurement through to delivery and acceptance of goods. As part of this role, you’ll work with suppliers, freight forwarders and fulfilment partners to organise transportation and ensure product document is correct.
Additionally, you will be investigating different fulfilment options globally, exploring how to optimise costs of items such as packaging, so the ability to research and report back to the team is key to this role.
You’ll work very closely with the Planning and Procurement Lead, as well as the wider operations team, and you’ll help with operational tasks such as ensuring key processes are being followed, keeping an eye on stock levels and ensuring their accuracy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with coordinating the supply chain process, including arranging transport across the UK, EU and US
- Assist with completion of product documentation including packing lists, commercial invoices and documentation required for customs
- Explore opportunities to expand fulfilment partners globally
- Liaise with current suppliers and fulfilment partners
- Regular consumption reporting on stock levels, identifying any problem areas or trends to Planning & Procurement Team
- Assist with management and upkeep of BOSS (internal stock management system)
- Stock reconciliation between physical stock and BOSS levels with support of Logistics & Fulfilment Team
- Assist in coordination of regular virtual stock takes
- Support day to day tasks as well as the delivery of various projects with the Operations Team
Who are we looking for?
We believe in people. We believe in great skills, attitude and supporting you. If you’re aligned with our values, believe in our vision and are excited about the opportunity, then we’d really love to learn more about you (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway!
For this specific role, we need someone who is an excellent communicator, a self-starter and who can work as a valuable part of a team. We will also need you to have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Great time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Great research and analytical skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
Please note that for this role, you could either be based in our Glasgow office or work from home. Whilst the majority of the work can be carried out online and therefore remotely, there will be a requirement for in-office collaboration from time to time.
Salary : £22,000
We value and embrace difference, and so we are of course an equal opportunity employer. We will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Brands That Inspire Change.
Who are Wolfson Brands?
Over the last 17 years, Wolfson Brands has developed an award-winning catalogue of globally recognised industry-leading fitness, health and wellbeing brands. From in-house branding to marketing through our very own Affiliate Network (FanFuel), we challenge the industry norm with unparalleled innovation bound with creativity.
We are innovators in brand, marketing, product and culture. Creating inspiration, we never stop exploring the possible and see evolution as a key part of the journey to unlocking happiness. We do this together, we are a community, we practise humility, we strive to help ourselves and others Live Life Better. We push to be the difference. We are Wolfson.
It’s been an incredible adventure. We’re excited for what comes next.
What can you expect from us? Aside from the recognition, reward and incentives we provide for our team, there’s so much more to life with Wolfson.
Working with us, your voice will be heard, you’ll grow, learn and be encouraged to challenge boundaries. We’ll make a positive commitment to your positive wellbeing and health, and you’ll work with a solid team who will motivate you, both personally and professionally. You’ll become part of a company that’s growing globally, and inspiring all of us to live life better!
Our Values – this is our culture.
We strive to enjoy every day, to provide that 🙂 to customers, peers, family & are on that constant pursuit of happiness
We Give Back in any way we can, from the communities we operate in to ones we create – our team, our affiliates & customers
We lead by example, we are pioneers, we are passionate, we are innovators. We Inspire change
We are in this together. We care. We show gratitude, we have empathy for others and are respectful at all times
We are inquisitive. We travel into the unknown. We believe anything is possible, be bold, have faith.
We never stand still. Always moving, always learning and always leading the way
Benefits & Perks
As you’d imagine, we offer all the usual perks of working with a global industry leader: individual recognition schemes, generous allowances for time off, private healthcare cover, permanent flexibility of hours and working location to name but a few.
Personal benefits and perks include:
- Generous family leave packages – family first, always.
- Private Healthcare & Dental Cover
- 4 x Salary Life Assurance
- 33 Days Annual Leave Allowance
- Flexible hours & Environment – Honesty over Hours. Life over Location
- Tailored bonus plan
- Personal development plan
- A wellbeing programme focused on Mind, Body, Finance and Social
- Perk boxes with the latest products and merchandise, on arrival with us and quarterly
- The ability to give something back, with a week each year for working in the Community
- Friends and family discount on all Wolfson web stores and brands
- Recognition when we achieve great things
Our Promise to You
Being part of the pack
Benefits and Perks
Wolfson Welcome Pack full of Products & Merch
Personal Development Plan
Tailored Bonus Plan
Recognition for peers when we achieve great things
Wellbeing Programme – 4 Pillars – Mind, Body, Financial & Social
Private Healthcare & Dental Cover
Giving back to the Community – 1 week per year working in the community
Flexible hours & Environment – Honesty over Hours. Life over Location
Generous Family leave packages – family first, always
Quarterly Perk boxes with the latest products & merch
Friends & Family 50% discount on all Wolfson web stores